Friday, December 12, 2008

WABA Holiday Party

Went to the WABA Holiday party, which I helped decorate for last week at the volunteer night.   We got there around 7:30 and it was crowded and hot, but there was still beer, wine, cheese, and wraps, so we got to eat, drink, and meet a few new people as well as see some I'd met from previous weeks.  I bumped in to a new friend that had bought a $5 raffle ticket for the drawing at 8pm.  At the last minute I dashed out and dropped $5 on a ticket, thinking it would go to a good cause.  The first drawing was for a WABA t-shirt, which was cool, the second was for a 1 year membership, which I won!  The third was for a rad WABA Bike Jersey.  So we got some free stuff, talked to some good people, and I won a membership.  Happy Holidays!  Pics are here on the WABA Flickr Pool.  and a few others here.





No comments: